Ogoja/Yala Fed. Constituency: APC Aspirant Dismisses Stepping down


By Aviashima Toom, Abuja

High Chief Henry Onwe: says his aspiration to represent  Ogoja/Yala Fed. Constituency of Cross River State, is on course.

A businessman and National Assembly hopeful on the platform of All Progressive Congress Party, APC high Chief Henry Onwe has said his aspiration to represent the good people of Ogija/Yala Federal Constituency, Cross River State, in the lower house is intact and on course.

He stated this on Monday while addressing journalists after submitting his intent and nomination form at APC Secretariat in Abuja, noted that two of them are left in the race. 

According to him, while the okele coucus of the APC met and endorsed him as the sole candidate, the Yala coucus too also met and endorsed chief Ngaji as the sole candidate.

"So as it stands the election is between me and chief Ngaji, and that is the position of the party, we are ready for the primaries and like I told you earlier on we shall see how things will unfold" he said.

“I’m in the race because I have the people with me, and with their support I know I can win. The people spreading the rumour are wasting their time. I advice them to face more worthy issues. I am in the race, and will remain in the race till the end.

He assured his supporters and constituents of his steadfastness and desire to see the long awaited development of Ogoja/Yala Fed constituency become a reality, emphasising that only quality representation with the support of a development oriented government can bring it to pass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gov. Alia Celebrates Predecessor at 63

Residents of FCT Pass Vote of Confidence on Wike

Hybrid Solar Panel Factory Soon To Take Off in Makurdi